Hi Simon

We do want you folks at RHUL to conduct the test - it's an important
part of sysadmins being able to gain a feel for these new middleware
components. This goes for all the tests. Sometimes I have stepped in
and started a test, when there have been, e.g., UI problems at a
site, but this is less desirable.

Instructions for doing so, as ever, in the wiki:

http://wiki.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Transfer_Test_Checklist

and

http://wiki.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Transfer_Test_Python_Script_HOWTO

Cheers