Hi,

I don't think that this is the reason. I am not sure how the gstat gets its
figures but we certain have all the major RB (with the exception of
NIKHEF). I believe the problem to be  related to us having a power cut
across the whole campus on Saturday and things not coming back properly.
I have mailed Gidon about this, he is on holiday but I am hoping that he
comes into contact with a computer and fix it. Otherwise I will ask
somebody else to take a look.

All the best,
david