Hi Graeme,

just to let you know, I am waiting for a reply from the RHUL network
manager before I can confirm the date you have requested for RHUL tests.
Will you need anyone at RHUL to do anything, or are all the transfers
initiated and monitored by the test team?

Cheers,
Simon

Simon George, Dept of Physics, Royal Holloway college, University of London
Email [log in to unmask]    Tel. +44 1784 41 41 85    Fax. +44 1784 472794