I have recently been in correspondence again with Captain Nikolai Tess, who has recently published Russian Translations of a number of Kipling's works, as has been reported in the KJ.
He says:
"I have a pleasure to inform you that my R.Kipling’s poetry translations’ book had been printed.
May I have a pleasure of offering you some copies?
If ‘yes’, how many would you prefer? I think I am capable of sending you up to 10 copies, provided there are be some other persons interested.
In that case would you kindly tell me which is the right address to send them, please?"

Would any of the membership of this forum like a copy?  Or can anyone suggest any person or authority who might like a copy, who might not otherwise have bought a copy?
    Sincerely,
    Alastair Wilson