I am sure that members would like to see these delightful pictures of the young ladies taking part in this enthusiastic production of the Just So Stories.
With best wishes to all,
Jane Keskar
----- Original Message -----
From: Diane Cooke
To: jane keskar
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 9:44 PM
Subject: Just So Stories

Hi Jane,

I had written to you awhile back about All-of-us Express Children's Theatre doing Just So Stories in the spring.  We just did our publicity photos and I thought you might enjoy seeing them.  They turned out really well.

                           http://allofusexpress.org/pr_photos/js06.html

We're doing something a little different with this show, as we had so many children audition.  We did a complete double cast and since we are doing 14 performances, this means that each cast only has to do 7 shows.  The publicity photos have 2 children from each cast represented. We also have children making very cool masks instead of using stage makeup and the local Zoo has loaned us some stuffed animals to appear on stage.  Rehearsals are going well and the kids are having a blast!

Diane Cooke
Director of Operations
All-of-us Express Children's Theatre

Live, Laugh, Love!