Dear All,

We are in the process of updating our 'Email Usage and Managment Policy';
part of which is looking at the limits set on staff email accounts.

I was hoping that some of you that work for local authorirites could let me
know what limits, if any, as an organisation you place on the size of
emails that users can both send and receive.

Many thanks.

Fiona Lewis

Records and Freedom of Information Officer

Email: [log in to unmask]
Internal No': Ext 7437
External No': 01934 426377

Location: Union House, 2nd Floor

“The information contained in this email may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
confidentiality of this e-mail cannot be guaranteed.”