Following a very successful first year, we are asking anyone on this RM JISC
list working, living or connected by profession to Scotland, to take part in
the ...

RMS SCOTLAND GROUP SURVEY 2006 ..

.... an online survey which you can access from the Scotland Group home page
on the RMS website: http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/sigs/scotland  .

In it we ask you to tell us what you want from the Scotland Group in terms
of: events, training, website resources and other services. It should take
you 10 to 15 minutes at the most and as the survey is anonymous, you don't
need to waste time filling in contact details etc..

Not a member of the RMS yet? That doesn't matter.. fill in the survey and
tell us what would compel you to join us.

We will use the results to prompt a discussion and set priorities for the
future direction of the Group at our next event in Stirling on March 21st .
. so we really need you to fill in the survey by 5pm, Friday, 17th March ..

Go on, CLICK RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW <http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/sigs/scotland>
, follow the links to the Scotland Group 2006 Survey and help inform the
future of your RMS Scotland Group.

Our thanks go to Susan Mansfield, Carrianne Hall and Scottish Enterprise for
setting up the survey for us.

And thanks in advance for your input.

Cheers

Heather

Heather Jack

Director

HJBS Ltd

Unlocking the Value of Your Information

07753740109

0141 423 6555

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact Heather Jack by replying to
this email

  _____