Don, Not sure where the disagreement is about, you write:

 "Using the term "cracks" to describe the PDF reading programs is
inappropriate as it implies a security violation."

This is what I mean with ethical considerations.

Gonzalo Bacigalupe, Ed.D.
MPH Cand. (HSPH)
Associate Professor
Director Family Therapy Program