Hi Doug,

Yeah, I didn't think *you* did. But you'd think they'd do their
homework. Then again ...

Cyclone is serious. Looks pretty bad.

Best,
Jill

On Monday, March 27, 2006, at 03:33  AM, Douglas Barbour wrote:

> Well, I never actually thought it *was* from Oz, Jill, but I did like
> the name of the town. You're probably right; that it's provenance it
> more likely North America or something....
>
> but funny...
>
> as that hurricane was not.
>
> Doug
> On 25-Mar-06, at 4:49 PM, Jill Jones wrote:
>
>> Not sure what the scam is here, but the whole address reeks of
>> something out of an 'American' mind, if I can put it that loosely,
>> and nothing Australian. Certainly the postcode is wrong, ours being 4
>> digits so it looks as tho' its from NowhereinparticularinUSville -
>> and we don't have streets numbered into the thousands. Maybe that's
>> what some think - Australia is just Somewherevu(sic)lle.
>>
>> First Nigeria now Australia. Maybe it makes sense to someone.
> Douglas Barbour
> 11655 - 72 Avenue NW
> Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
> (780) 436 3320
>
> Listen. If I have known beauty
> let’s say I came to it
> asking
>
> 	Phyllis Webb

Jill Jones

Latest books:
Broken/Open. Available from Salt Publishing
http://www.saltpublishing.com/books/smp/1844710416.htm

Where the Sea Burns. Wagtail Series. Picaro Press
PO Box 853, Warners Bay, NSW, 2282. [log in to unmask]

Struggle and radiance: ten commentaries (Wild Honey Press)
http://www.wildhoneypress.com

web site: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jpjones
blog1:  Ruby Street http://rubystreet.blogspot.com/
blog2:  Latitudes  http://itudes.blogspot.com/