For me, "accessibility" along with its cousins is one of those words
(others being
codependence, dysfunctionality) that we could easily do without.
"Accessible"
sometimes, maybe usually, seems a euphemism for "not difficult or
strange in any
way," suggesting too that readers are wheel-chair-bound.

The demands that a poem makes on us are much more interesting that
the demands
we make upon the poem.

I've never been sure what "liking" has to do with any of this,
knowing, of course,
that we're more prone to "like" the familiar and comfortable that all
that other stuff.

Hal

"The dirt is the mark of your deep love of the tool."

Halvard Johnson
http://home.earthlink.net/~halvard
http://entropyandme.blogspot.com
http://imageswithoutwords.blogspot.com