Lawrence, I like this much up to the last stanza - it's very present -
But  the end stanza seems to struggle to make an analysis of the poems and
its meaning.
Prefer - I do - to let it be and let me (reader), if I want, to interpret
meaning or process. I like staying with 'the facts' and letting whatever
intelligence (as process) be implicit to their arrangement/revelation in the
poem.

Stephen V
 http://stephenvincent.net/blog/