Ox Console 4 is now available for download. Available versions are Linux and
Windows. I hope to make the Mac version for OSX (powerpc) next week.

To my surprise the Linux 64-bit version compiled without problems, and all the
tests that I run seem fine. Therefore, I've decided to make it available as
well, but it must be treated as somewhat experimental. Some notes regarding the
64-bit version:
- DLLs must be 64-bit, and the standard ones can be downloaded;
- numerical outcomes can be slightly different; I believe this is because
intermediate computations that remain on the floating point stack are done in 16
rather than 12 byte precision. However, it could also be due to different
compiler optimizations;
- because no adjustments have been made to the code, and matrix indices are
signed 4-byte integers, the largest matrix is 16GB. I have not tested this though.

Jurgen.

--
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxox 4th OxMetrics user conference 2006