Have you looked into the Waldensians?

Bernadette

----- Original Message -----
From: "Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: [M-R] Research Question

On a topic of personal interest:

I'm encountered some stumbling blocks n locating sources to research
"alternative religions" in Italy during the 15th century. While I can
find a lot of resources on Catholicism and Judiaism for this time
period, I'm not finding any sources for any other religions existing
in Italy (particularly Tuscany) during this time period.

Has anyone else found references to any other religions existing in
this region during this time period? What sources would you recommend
looking to for additional information?

Until the next time,
Jeremy J. Slick
[[SCA: Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi]]