Hi all
Just a reminder that we are looking for people to join our very busy team of archaeology/environment consultants and software developers.

We are looking for decent IT skills (esp some or all of: database, GIS, web, graphics, HBSMR) combined with real-world experience in archaeological and/or environmental data management. We have a range of roles from client-facing consultant to analyst/developer - don't be put off if you never use SOAP or if you think Ajax fought in the Trojan War.

It is likely that we will advertise formally in the near future, but if you think you might be interested please get in touch for an informal discussion.

We are based in a beautiful area of mid Wales - on the north side of the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains, but within easy reach of civilisation  (Cardiff, Hereford, Bristol)*. There may also be opportunities for working from home and or in another location - in particular central Scotland.

Best wishes
Crispin

* these things are relative

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crispin Flower
exeGesIS SDM Ltd.
Great House Barn
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0AH
tel: 01874 713072/711145
fax: 01874 711156
email: [log in to unmask]
This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the email and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed communication.
exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by this email.