*SOS NHS? **l safeguarding the future of our NHS **l** **national
conference*

***
25 March 2006, 12.00-4.00pm, Euston, London

*
We invite you to a public conference - to explore what is happening
around the country to our NHS and why. Join other NHS supporters in
planning local and national campaigns to safeguard the future
our health
service.

*
speakers include Rt Hon Frank Dobson MP, health commentators, trade
union leaders and NHS staff

*
With record investment and the dedication of its staff, the NHS
has been
improving. But crisis has returned to many areas, as huge debts
cause
wards to close, operations to be cancelled and staffing levels
to be
cut. Why is this happening?

The private sector has a growing role in providing care to NHS
patients
and hospitals are now expected to compete for patients in a new NHS
market. What does this mean for patients? Where is the NHS
heading? And
what can NHS supporters do to safeguard its future?

*
Get a clear perspective on the future of the NHS and what we can do
about it.
*
We invite the public, NHS staff, community groups, charities,
academics,
trade unions, politicians and pensioners. to join in this
national event.

* *
*You will need a ticket*, simply follow the link below. There is
*no
charge*, but if you can, please make a donation towards the cost.

link to form -
http://www.nhscampaign.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=2