Hello,

Has anybody else had problems registering students for the above?

We have had an ongoing problem for several weeks now were most of the required units are not on the customised list to choose but are definitely part of the programme definition. Only half are of the units are there to choose online; which nobody at EDEXCEL seems know why; the ‘Online Section’ says that ‘NVQ Approvals’ need to request the additional units, however, the latter say that they haven’t had this problem before. If we are approved to run the programme we must be approved to run all the units.

Now we are told that the person in ‘NVQ Approvals’ has left the section without solving the problem (was it something I said!). I can’t believe that this is only a problem for Liverpool Community College.

I would be grateful for any comments.

Regards

Paul McCombs

Senior Information Officer