Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the establishment of a new peer-reviewed
and interdisciplinary journal, Regulation & Governance edited by John
Braithwaite (ANU),
Cary  Coglianese  (Harvard) and David Levi-Faur (Haifa).

Regulation & Governance will aim to serve as the leading platform for the
study of regulation and governance by political scientists, lawyers,
sociologists, historians, criminologists, psychologists, anthropologists,
economists, and others. Published quarterly by Blackwell beginning in March
2007, Regulation & Governance will seek to provide a forum for major new
research, debate, and refinement of key theories and findings in one of the
most important fields of the social sciences.

We are committed to open and critical dialogue and encourage scholarly
papers from different disciplines, using diverse methodologies, and from
any area of regulation.  Through Regulation & Governance, we aim to advance
discussions between various disciplines about regulation and governance,
promote the development of new theoretical and empirical understanding, and
serve the growing needs of practitioners for a useful academic reference.

We invite you to visit the journal's website, submit a paper, and recommend
the journal to a colleague.  For further information about the journal,
including submission instructions, please visit our website at:
<http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/rego>http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/rego

Manuscripts can be submitted online at:
<http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/reggov>http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/reggov

If you are willing to review papers from time to time, please also
visit mc.manuscriptcentral.com/reggov
and click on the "create account" note at the top right of the
screen.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or
suggestions.

Yours,

John Braithwaite                              Cary
Coglianese                 David Levi-Faur
Australian National University            Harvard
University              University of Haifa

Editors, Regulation & Governance

David Levi-Faur
Corresponding Editor Regulation & Governance:
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/rego
Co-chair ECPR standing group on regulatory governance:
http://regulation.upf.edu/
Coordinator of Haifa University Forum on Research Methods:
http://methods.haifa.ac.il/
Moderator, Israeli Political Science Association's Email List:
Moderator, Israeli Political Science Association's Discussion List:
Personal Webpage: http://poli.haifa.ac.il/~levi/

Snail mail address:
Department of Government and Political Theory
School of Political Sciences
University of Haifa,
Haifa, Israel 31905
Tel:  972-4-828 8243