I've replied off list to this response to my irony.

This is not the place for such nonsense

Duncan

From: Economics, business, and related subjects [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graham Crewe
Sent: 21 March 2006 22:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Announcements

Duncan,
Aren't you missing 'Blower of own Trumpet' off the list of job titles in your signature???

Graham
Head of ICT
Putter of Tongue in Cheek

Duncan Williamson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sorry, everyone but I should also have announced that there is a glossary of
terms to go with our free AQA GCSE Center Parcs resources; plus a PowerPoint
Presentation to help you to take your candidates through the 'All you need
to know about the exam' notes.

Same URL, repeated below

Duncan Williamson
Author
UK and International Accounting and Business Consultant
Spreadsheet Modeller
WebMaster
Project Manager

Dear All,

Easter draws on!

I thought colleagues would like to know that ! I am following the General
Motors saga and have put together a summary of the latest events. You can
read what I wrote either on the OxBow Blog or on my own duncanwil.co uk
site:

http://www.oxbow.org.uk/blog/blogger.html it's currently the top article
http://www.duncanwil.co.uk/finacc.htm and follow the instructions from the
intro at the top of the page

I also hope colleagues will be happy to learn that OxBow's FREE series of
resources on the AQA GCSE June 2006 case study, Center Parcs, is now
complete and can be found here: http://www.oxbow.org.uk/cases/alevel.html

You will also find on that A Level page another completely FREE examination
resource, this time on the Edexcel GCSE June 2006 case study Excel Pictures
plc

Watch out for more of our traditional OxBow innovative and exteremly popular
and well thought of AQA AS Case Study analyses. Coming soon.

Best wishes

Duncan Williamson

* TO LEAVE THE LIST *

Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT
the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS

* TO LEAVE THE LIST *

********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS ********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS