Dear All,

 It's not that often that one of us gets on the telly ... national telly at that. So here is a link to watch ... not me, you'll be relieved to hear.

Deborah Weir takes part in debates on the forum from across the Pond and she's done a right royal interview on Canadian TV. Well worth watching as there are some really valuable snippets in her interview that I know I'll be using as early as next week (while you're all off on your hols)

Here's the background and the link ... if you don't want to watch the stuff about General Motors and the rest, but I would if I were you, Deborah starts at somewhere around the 45 minute mark ... give or take a bit.

Best wishes for a good holiday if you're having one.

Duncan

Now from Deborah,

Report on Business TV (ROB TV) in Canada was kind enough to have me on the Howard Green Show at 7: 00 last Tuesday evening.  A link to the tape is below; this is the closest I have been able to come to the British empire recently.

Best regards,
Deborah Weir, CFA

 Go  to: http://www.robtv.com/shows/past_archive.tv?day=tue  ... scroll right down to the 7:00 edition, next to the bottom of the long listing

********************* * TO LEAVE THE LIST * ********************* Write to [log in to unmask] and, in the text of your message (NOT the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS