Da: A forum for critical and radical geographers per conto di David Storey
Inviato: mer 08/03/2006 10.18
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: All out!!

NATFHE has about 150 members at University of Worcester, AUT has about 15 (this amounts to about 2/3rds of total academic staff). Support for yesterday's strike appears to have been pretty solid. A relatively small number braved the picket lines yesterday in atrocious weather. (why does it always rain on strike days?). We have been told that 1/365th of our salary will be deducted.

I tend to think the strike is the easy bit: the follow-up action of non-submission of grades is when things start to get more tricky.

Dave

Dr. David Storey
Department of Applied Sciences, Geography and Archaeology
University of Worcester
Henwick Grove
Worcester WR2 6AJ

Tel: 01905 855189