RE: Journal Search

I think I may have this one.  However, it's not a patch on "Treatise on the slight chaffing of a pigs ear".

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Grand [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 February 2006 15:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Journal Search

Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got a copy of the following journal they
could email?

Carpenter CP & Smyth HF (1946) Chemical burns of the rabbit cornea.
American Journal of Ophthalmology, 29: 1363-1372.

Cheers

Ian Grand

Liverpool City Council Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail and any files transmitted in it are confidential and

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please

inform the sender.

Please note that this e-mail has been checked for the

presence of computer viruses.