Right then smart arse.

Can you tell me what the response effect was for a dose of 500mg/kg of
thiodiglycol to the cornea....... that's in the eye.

Regards

Ian Grand
Technical Officer
Proactive Team
Environmental Health
0115 9148486

>>> Paul Pearse <[log in to unmask]> 02/03/2006 07:57:03

Oh yeah I was just reading it last night...!?

Paul Pearse
Environmental Control Officer
Planning & Protection, Colchester Borough Council
PO Box 889, Town Hall, Colchester CO1 1FL
Tel: 01206 282592
Fx: 01206 282598

Help Protect the Environment. Only Print out this email if it is
absolutely necessary.
Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Colchester Borough
Council and or Colchester Borough Homes. This e-mail and any
attachments, replies and forwarded copies are confidential and are
strictly for the use of named recipient(s) only. If you have received
it
in error you may not make use of it. Please e-mail us, including a
copy
of the message, to [log in to unmask] Then delete the e-mail
and any copies.

Bit of a long shot, but has anyone got a copy of the following journal
they
could email?

Carpenter CP & Smyth HF (1946) Chemical burns of the rabbit cornea.
American Journal of Ophthalmology, 29: 1363-1372.

Cheers

Ian Grand
Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Colchester Borough
Council and or Colchester Borough Homes. This e-mail and any
attachments, replies and forwarded copies are confidential and are
strictly for the use of named recipient(s) only. If you have received it
in error you may not make use of it. Please e-mail us, including a copy
of the message, to [log in to unmask] Then delete the e-mail
and any copies.

Rushcliffe Borough Council
Civic Centre, Pavilion Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 5FE
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.rushcliffe.gov.uk
Telephone: 0115 981 9911
At your service
From 1 March our customer services staff will be open to calls from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
We're also starting an appointment system between 8.30am and 4pm.
You don't have to book an appointment, but if you'd  like a guaranteed time to see us for help with benefits or council tax, please call 0115 981 9911.

We also provide 24/7 services on our website at www.rushcliffe.gov.uk.