I would like to unalias a whole peak list. Unfortunatley, there doesn't seem
to be a 'unalias propagate' function for lists. If I select all the peaks in
the list and do 'Unalias Peak' it doesn't do it for all selected peaks -
only for one peak (either the top or bottom one) or in some cases for
several if that peak has the same assignment in one dimension as some of the
others. As I am dealing with a 3D, it simply isn't viable to select
everything in the spectrum window and do it over the mouse menu where
'unalias propagate' works really nicely.
Is there any chance someone might be able to write a patch or macro for this?

Thanks.

Vicky