> Actually, these resonances have peaks assigned to them. They were
> created after the bulk of the other resonances were imported from a
> sparky project (into a new ShiftList). At least thats what I believe, I
> can't recall the history of the project a that detail.

If there are peak links I can resurrect things. To this end I have added
an extra check into the initResonance() function which will make the
lost/missing shifts. So just upgrade Analysis and reload your project and
hopefully things will fall into line.

> The problem is not that these resonances have no shifts but that they
> belong to the wrong (in this case no specified) ShiftList.

If you are judging by the "Shift List: None" option, then this means that
the resonance has no shift object in any shift list, rather than in an
unspecified shift list. A shift object is separate from any peak
connections.

Otherwise, if they are in the wrong shift list you can move them to
another by changing the ShiftList to Experiment link for the experiment
that holds the peaks which carry the resonance assignments.

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------