Fixed and patched.

(Dihedral constraints display was recently added, which is what broke the
colours.)

> First, the distances as displayed in the ConstraintsDialogue and the
> StructureViever do not match. The distances as displayed in the
> ContraintsDialogue are too short. If hitting "View Selected on
> Structure" in this dialogue only proton->proton distances are shown as
> expected.
>
> Second, if hitting "Show on Structure" from a PeakList also the "bound"
> distance and the heavy-atom->proton are displayed in the
> StructureViewer, if these are also considered for averaging this might
> explain why the calculated distances seem too short.
>
> Third, the colour seems to be gone from the distances in the
> StructureViever (this might be a problem of my machine rather then of
> Analysis, although I never had this particular problem with colours before).

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766022 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------