Colleagues,

The ALT Central Executive Committee recently approved some minor updates
to the ALT 2005-2008 Strategy, which is now available on our web site as
an HTML page here:

http://www.alt.ac.uk/strategy.html

On 22/6/2006 we will be making major revisions to the strategy, and
rolling it foward to 2009, at an "away day" that will be open to all
members of ALT's committees. (Membership Services, Further Education,
Publications, Research, Central Executive.)

We are not actively seeking "mass feedback" on the strategy! But do
please feel free to drop me an email if you have specific comments to
make on the document.

Regards,

Seb Schmoller

--