On the contrary, please spread the word. The Lulu link is www.lulu.com/blackpearlarts

Or use the PayPal e-mail address below for the $6.95 rate until 3/10.

Best,
Caelum

janet ifimust <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Hi,

 Any objection if we let others know of this?

On 3/1/06, Caelum Rainieri <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Sorry for the self-promo, but I've finally finished the 2006 Occult Authors Market. It'll be selling at  www.lulu.com for $9.95 after March 10, but I'm offering a pre-release copy for $6.95 for those who purchase it through Paypal ( [log in to unmask]) before then. You can read about this project at  http://occultimatum.blogspot.com or www.squidoo.com/oam.

Best,
Caelum

-----------------------
occultimatum.blogspot.com