Dear all

I've lost the post - but someone said the name was gibberish (the language
of Gibber the alchemist btw) - but wondered how you could be so sure about
that - given how contruing of the phrases from the grimoires and magical
papyri is quite a tricky process - would be nice if someone compiled a
glossary of those already done so far from various new books?

Can't say whether it is in Betz off hand - as my edition doesn't have an
index - does anyone know whether there is a volume two with the notes as
promised??
Or maybe someone knows the page number for a likely invocation of thoth -
on the face of it Taphthartharath looks like it has the name thoth in it -
 but i'm still a bit of a novice in late egyptian stuff -??

'love and do what you will'

mogg