Difficult to find, but try sitting the patient up at 20-30 deg. by lifting
up the back-rest, then tilting the trolley head down until the trunk is
flat. The legs will be elevated?
Conversely I am interested in the drive to sit up very ill patients (to help
their breathing!) I find that most porpose down the bed and end up crumpled
down with the legs overhanging the trolley end. Does anyone else share my
concern?
Mark P

This electronic message may contain information from Shrewsbury and Telford
Hospital NHS Trust which may be privileged or confidential. The information
is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by
telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.