I am trying to install the test version of moodle 1.6, but am having trouble with the version of Mysql detected, has anyone else experienced this.Are there potential migration problems ahead?

Rob Englebright
Services and Communities Manager FE
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency (Becta)
Millburn Hill Road, Science Park
Coventry CV4 7JJ
Tel: 07747 458121
Fax: 024 7641 1418
http://ferl.becta.org.uk

ILT CHAMPIONS on FRAPPR
http://www.frappr.com/iltchampions

Does your College have an ILT Champion? Join the list, ask me how.