Hi

>>Sheffield and Barnsley have also moved across if you want to contact
them.>>

Sheffield College is now using Moodle for some of their courses, though not all.  We also use a content management system which was developed in-house, called MySheffcol.  We anticipate using Moodle primarily, though not exclusively, in conjunction with f2f courses.

We have never used Blackboard as a College.

Don't know about Sheffield Hallam or Sheffield University, but I haven't heard they are using Moodle.

Julia

--
Julia Duggleby
Online Learning Manager

This e-mail and any files that accompany it are intended only for the
use of the addressee/s, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If the reader is not
an intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this
e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Any
views or opinions presented do not necessarily represent those of
the College.

Thank you.