From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Kevin Owen
Sent: Sat 2/18/2006 5:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TCs in the News

[log in to unmask] Wrote
> Hi Rowdy just a point out of curiosity about Crimmon do you allow Christian
> TC,s of all denominations, Muslim TC's and other religions/sects. If so why
> not Scientolgy

Thanks for your support Steward.

Anthony says Scientologists are not welcome on this list, because someone tried to sell him a book?
Rowdy has put up a feeble excuse that none of our rehabilitation services are TCs and therefore I should be banned?

What do others think?  I'm sure Rowdy and Steward don't always get their way, or do they?

http://www.rehabnz.co.nz

> Hi Rowdy just a point out of curiosity about Crimmon do you allow Christian
> TC,s of all denominations, Muslim TC's and other religions/sects. If so why
> not Scientolgy
> Stewart Dickson
> Team Manager
> Criminal Justice Addictions Team
> 01779499960

> This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council.
> www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.