From: WFTC Conf. NYC 2006 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 February 2006 22:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: XXIII WFTC Conference Abstract submission extension

Dear WFTC Colleagues and Friends,

In an effort to give everyone an extra opportunity to submit an abstract of
their work and/or research in the Therapeutic Community to the 23rd WFTC
conference in September 2006, we have extended the deadline of abstract
submission to Friday, March 24, 2006. Please go to
http://www.wftc.org/WFTC_conference/index_nyc.html for submission
instructions and the online submission form. Please contact us (see below)
if you would like a hardcopy of the submission form or have any questions
regarding your submission.

We look forward to your abstracts;

Best wishes,

Britta Muehlbach