Hello Kevin,

This looks interesting; I don't think that I had heard so much about this
initiative before. Do you know if they are members of the Asian Federation
of Therapeutic Communities? I have been fortunate to visit some programmes
in Thailand and couple of years ago and found that work very interesting. I
hadn't heard of this organisation from our colleagues in the UK or Australia
either.

I've copied this reply to the President of the Asian Federation of
Therapeutic Communities, Justice Amnuay Intuputi as a courtesy and simply as
this site provide the opportunity to overcome distances. The AFTC has
members in China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal,
Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Thanks for the information.

Anthony Slater.

  _____