-----Original Message-----
From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Craig Fees
Sent: 13 February 2006 17:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I Can't, We Can

Just to make sure no one loses any sleep over this (as if), I think the
answer is straightforward:

- www.icwc.org as a domain name is still available; that is, no one has
bought it, and if you try to call it up in your browser, you'll find nothing
happens.

- However, if you enter "www.icwc.org" into a search engine, you will get a
number of therapey/therapist directory/referral sites: Obviously, "I Can't
We Can" used to have www.icwc.org and have let it lapse, or else someone
gave out the wrong URL in a publicity push and it has never been corrected,
or else a lot of people out there think that "I Can't We Can" SHOULD have
the URL icwc.org, but they don't.

But it is an interesting organization doing some interesting stuff.

Craig