This isn't a real site. Apparently, someone has the idea that at some point in the future someone else is going to want to pay "big" money to own the domain name "faeriequeene.com". When that day comes, the person will be forced to make a deal for the domain name with the current owner.

Now, if that day ever comes, it will be a cause for celebration for people on this list, I think!

Here's the "WHOIS" entry for faeriequeene.com:

Current Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES, INC.
IP Address: 66.116.109.62  (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-WASHINGTON-SEATTLE
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

No entry at "DMOZ" (the Open Directory Project) means there is nothing to search for at the site. Which is why we see just an advertisement when we go to the site... alas!

Harry Berger, Jr. wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> New Dimensions in Spenser Scholarship
Welcome to faeriequeene.com
Related Searches
     *       The Fairy Queene
        *       Fairy