Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the next RMS North meeting is to take place at Iron Mountain’s offices near Wakefield. The theme of the meeting is scanning and its usage in the records management environment. The agenda for the day can be found at http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/sigs/north/meetings/752.

The offices are approximately 4.5 miles from Wakefield rail station. The taxi ride is around £10 so look out for fellow RMS North members and see if you can share the ride and expense. For those arriving by car please see the attached map.

Please e-mail Lawrence Rodgers (RMS North Chair) at [log in to unmask] if you would like to attend and he will add you to the attendees list.

The slides from our previous meeting in Sheffield can be downloaded from:

http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/sigs/north/meetings/167

For our next meetings, we are planning:

·         a joint meeting with the North Western group of the Society of Archivists in Blackburn during June,

·         a meeting in Carlisle in September, and

·         Sunderland in early December.

The final details of our June meeting will be announced on the RMS North mailing list. If you would like to subscribe to the mailing list please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with SUBSCRIBE RMS-NORTH in the body of the e-mail. You can also subscribe via the Web interface by selecting "Join or leave the list (or change settings)" from the list's homepage. This can be accessed at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/RMS-NORTH.

Jamie Burton

RMS North Secretary
Tribal Technology Ltd
The new name for Instant Library Ltd

Mobile: 07793 307576
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:
www.tribaltechnology.co.uk

A member of the Tribal Group plc

This message has been scanned for viruses by Viatel MailControl

TRIBAL TECHNOLOGY IS A MEMBER OF THE TRIBAL GROUP plc www.tribalgroup.co.uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender as soon as possible.