  _____

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Park, Claire
Sent: 16 February 2006 16:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Amendments to RMS Toolkit for Schools

Dear All

Elizabeth Barber posted the following to the list earlier:

"Please note that a slightly amended version of the Records Management
Toolkit for Schools has now also been uploaded to the web site."

Does anyone know what the 'slight amendments' are?

Many thanks

Claire Park

Senior Information and Records Officer
Tel:(01228) 601019
E-mail:[log in to unmask]

****
This e-mail contains confidential information (which may also be legally

privileged) and is intended solely for the use of the intended named
recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy,
distribute
or retain any part of this message or its attachments. If youhave
received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by using the
reply
facility in your e-mail software. All copies of the message received in
error
should be destroyed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the
original author. This email message has been scanned for viruses, and
declared
to be virus free at the point of exit from Cumbria County Council's
network.
********

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer