From: Bo Middleton
Sent: 16 February 2006 16:14
To: 'Institutional portal discussion list'
Subject: RE: Portal developments in UK HE institutions

Hello Tom

I know you know some of this already but I thought it might help to have
it written down .....

University of Leeds.
Luminis portal and CMS (some uportal development).
Going live in May 06 to all undergrads.
Under discussion: - plans to extend portal lifecycle to post grads,
applicants, prospects, alumni and staff.
Also under discussion: - plans to extend functionality to integrate
portal/VLE more closely.
Will be delivering access to student record, online registration, online
module enrolment (all Banner), library account (III Millenium), VLE
(Bodington), email (Webmail and OWA).  Others under development

bo