Dear friends,
                    I will like to share with you my experiances  and impression of a book I studied recently .   I have found the Book and DVD  Therapeutic Taping  By APTEI   very helpful in my clinical work  and could not keep myself from recomeding this to my list member who are interested in muscolskelatal pain management .The techniques mentioned inthis magic book  work so well and results are immediate and of immense help in management of many coomon painful conditions we encounter everyday .It is merger of work  authors and others like Mulligan ,McConnell ,Shermanhese  and hence  provide a more realistic  and useful approach to concept of taping .Once you watch the DVD everything looks so simple and easy.further details can be found at there web site www.aptei.com

Thanking you,

DrSarveshwar Chander Sood
Orthopaedic Surgeon & Head Department of Physical
Medicine & Rehabilitation,
Member American Academy Of Pain Management.
Member North American Spine Society
Member McKenzie International  Institute USA
S.B.L.S.Hospital
812/1,Housing Board Colony
Model Town,Jalandhar city
Punjab State.India
E-mail [log in to unmask]
"For all the happiness mankind can gain is not in pleasure....but relief from pain."