Good day, eh?

To all of you who so graciously shared your
knowledge of medieval pastoral care with me,
I extend my heartfelt thanks.

My preliminary reading indicates that the proper
care of souls has changed little in the last nineteen
centuries.  We have more gadgets today, but I
really wonder how much more caring a cell phone
makes a pastor.

In any case, thank you for once more fishing
me out of a mire of my own making.

As ever,
Frank

to: [log in to unmask]