Dear Hongye
Many thanks for this.  It is very interesting.

You may remember I sent you an email via the network about a week ago
tellling you that I had being doing some research on Chinese government
sponsorship of Mandarin teaching and other aspects of Chinese culture
overseas.  It really would be helpful for me and I am sure for others too to
know whether your organisation receives support from a Chinese government
ministry or agency.

I look forward to hearing from you
with thanks
Rhiannon