From: [log in to unmask]" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">Anne Martin
To: [log in to unmask]" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: gcse grades

Gina
What textbooks are you going to use for fouth and fifth years ?  I think that I plan to continue with Ni hao and add in any extra vocab needed for GCSE ?
I plan to finish ni hao 1 and 2  in about first 3 years and then carry on with ni hao 3.
The option I am looking at is putting bright students in for GCSE and less bright infor the Asset qualfication.
This is a new qual. I pretested the basic two levels but unfort the GCSE equiv level has not been available for pre testing so don't know what this is like.
Regards
Anne
Trinity