Dear all:

I managed to get some DVDs of 2006 Chinese New Year Global Gala presented by NTDTV. The Gala is a truly fusion of East and West. It features many exceptional performances from around the globe and presents you with dance, music, ballet, a symphony orchestra and acrobats. It would be an excellent culture resource for your school and an inspiring lesson for your pupils/students to have an insight of Chinese culture, music and dance. And it is only £7.50 including postage.

If you would like one, please let me know. Cheque can be made either payable to me or to Sound of Hope Radio Ltd. Please send the cheque with your add to:
                   33 Exeter Road
                   Rayners Lane
                   Harrow, Middx
                   HA2  9PW