Hi,there,
 Sorry for making mistake to sent  a wrong email!
 best wishes,
 doris

"Herrington, Neil (ETG)" <[log in to unmask]> дµÀ£º
Dear all,
The British Council language assistants department are now accepting requests for Chinese language assistants for the 2006-07 academic year.
Chinese language assistants are able to:
Work with Chinese teachers in the classroom if Chinese is already formally taught at your school,
Work across the curriculum, contributing a Chinese perspective to other subjects like art and design, technology, geography and history, etc, or
Work on their own with groups of pupils if they are introducing Mandarin Chinese to your school.
Run lunchtime Chinese clubs where the focus is mainly on Chinese culture.
They can also help set up links with schools in China and help contribute to international projects (please see the relevant section of our website: http://www.britishcouncil.org/learning-school-partnerships-china.htm).
All Chinese language assistants are qualified teachers in China and return to their Chinese schools at the end of the year.
The deadline for applications is 31 March 2006 and further information on how to apply, terms and conditions and downloadable request forms are available on our website: http://www.britishcouncil.org/languageassistants-schools-chinese-language-assistants.htm.
If you are only likely to have a few hours of Chinese on your timetable each week, it is worth bearing in mind that Chinese language assistants can be shared among up to three schools in your area (including primary schools), with a host school being identified for administrative and support purposes.
Please don¡¯t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions relating to this programme.
Best wishes,
Neil.
Neil Herrington
Programme Officer for China, Japan and Russia
Language Assistants
British Council
10 Spring Gardens
London SW1A 2BN