Dear Rhiannon,

Thank you for your email. In answer to your research question. COMAC is
is a Not-For-Profit independent UK organisation, and we are the only
Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Training Centre in the UK. We are
receiving the support and help from China National Office for Teaching
Chinese as a Foreign Language (NOCFL), and a regional education
department in China for the teaching and learning materials, consisting
of teacher training and standard teaching plan which is HSK validated.
One of our co-operation partners is an Institute of Education in China,
providing qualified and certified Chinese Teachers to the UK.

As our project has been speedily developing, China is now offering more
support to us. I will keep you informed of further developments.

Regards
Ms H. Wu
Chinese Overseas Movement of Advanced Culture
Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Training Centre
asset Languages Centre for Mandarin Chinese
Tel: 0207 738 7959 email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>