Here in Southwark we are currently considering removing all need to produce id and proof of address when people join the library, but before we do, we need to know the ramifications of this.  If anyone has done this, can you let me know the pros/cons, pitfalls etc?

Many thanks

Christine Brown
Library Operations Manager
15 Spa Road
London SE16 3QW
tel 0207 525 3445

Southwark Council does not accept liability for loss or damage resulting from software viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail may be personal to the sender and should not be taken as necessarily representing those of Southwark Council.

The information in this e-mail and any attached files is confidential and may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege or be subject to privacy legislation.  It is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the retaining,  distribution or other use of any transmitted information is strictly prohibited.

E-mails are transmitted over a public network and Southwark Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of a message that may have sustained changes in transmission

www.mimesweeper.com