Please circulate to anyone who may be interested:

I am pleased to inform you that Millennium City Academy, an associate college of London Graduate School of Management is the first centre in the world to be granted approval to run the above courses, which we will be offering on a distance learning basis, with online support.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to you or your representative to attend our official launch at Birkbeck College, University of London:

Location:     Room 153, Birkbeck College, Malet Street, London

Date:           27th February 2006

Time:           1:30 pm – 4:00 pm

Representatives from MCA, SLIC and SQA will be in attendance to answer any queries you may have. You can register online at:

https://rsvpregister.com/event.php?76698

or by telephoning Lavinia on 020 7323 5240.

I look forward to meeting you at the event, but if you are unable to attend, and would like any further information, please check our web site at http://www.lgsm.ac, or email [log in to unmask].

--
Ted Hastings

Director of Distance Learning Programmes
London Graduate School of Managment / Millennium City Academy