 With apologies for cross-posting

NATIONAL ACQUISITIONS GROUP

DIRECTORY OF ACQUISITIONS LIBRARIANS 2006

RETURN DATE FOR QUESTIONNAIRES - NOW 3 MARCH 2006

We regret to advise that we have recently discovered there was a problem with the mailing of questionnaires to the Republic of Ireland

As this is information is an integral part of the Directory the questionnaires have been resent and the return date for information extended to 3 March 2006 even though they still show a date of 10 February on the covering letter.

As we will be unable to complete the data input until this date has passed the extension applies to all potential contributors and not just those in the Republic.  We need to make the Directory as comprehensive as possible so please ensure you reply.

Please continue to return your entries by post, fax or email as instructed on the original letter and if your details and/or questionnaire have been forgotten, mislaid, lost or otherwise binned (!) please contact us for a replacement.

PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUERIES TO THE ADDRESS BELOW

DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER OF THIS MESSAGE

Diane Roberts

Administrator

National Acquisitions Group

12 Holm Oak Drive

Madeley

Crewe

Cheshire

CW3 9HR

Tel/Fax: 01782 750462

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.nag.org.uk

Privileged/Confidential information and/or Copyright Material
may be contained in this email.  The information and Material
is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.

If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee(s), you may not copy or
deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
email by mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Worcestershire County
Council.

Although this email and attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT systems
into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by
Worcestershire County Council for any loss or damage arising in any
way from the receipt or use thereof.