Ladies and gentlemen:

I forward this (how could one, anyway, ‘backward’ it?) without comment – itself unusual . . ..

Francis Herbert

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:
03 February 2006 11:36
To:
Membership
Subject: Grid Reference Finder

Do you want to take the hard work out of map reading? - Special offer this week: Buy 2, get one FREE

Hi

I thought that you might be interested in our grid reference finder called the where-wolf. It is a tool to help you to easily give and take accurate grid references and it works on all Ordnance Survey maps and maps of the same scale. It even works on US 1:24 000 maps

If it is of interest please visit our web site at www.where-wolf.com to see our product, view our 'how to take a grid reference' guide and if interested purchase one in our secure online store.

The where-wolf is only £1.99 with discounts for larger orders. We are currently running a promotion of Buy two, get one FREE. If you do not wish to buy on line we accept payment by cheque, visit us online to find out more

We are always happy to organise special discounts for organisations such as The Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme and The Scouts etc.

I hope the above is of interest and I will not bother you again.

Kind regards

Danny

www.where-wolf.com